Tutu du Monde x House of K’dor Promotion
To Enter to win, visit: https://tutudumonde.com.au/pages/contest
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these
2. Entrants must over the age of 18.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
4. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
5. Incomplete, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
6. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one entry permitted; and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
7. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
8. Promotion begins 22/04/2020 and closes at the close of business on 10/05/2020.
9. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The Major Prize drawn.
11. Total value of prize is $3500.
- 1 House of K’dor Personalised 18K Gold Necklace ($2,700) *1 name only
- 1 Tutu du Monde, Femme Night Sky Tutu Skirt in Blush ($1000)
13. The Major Prize has been sourced by Tutu du Monde
14. Prize is not NON-TRANSFERABLE/NON-EXCHANGEABLE/NON-REPLACEABLE/NON-UPGRADEABLE and cannot be redeemed for cash.
The House of K’dor necklace can only personalise 1 name into the necklace
16. The major prize winner will be notified by email. The winners name will also be published on Tutu du Monde’s social media channels.
17. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winner does not take the prize, then the prize will be forfeited.
18. If the prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, TDM reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
19. Total prize value is up to $3500
20. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
21. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
22. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
23. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
24. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
25. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
Please note that entry into this competition is deemed automatic consent to be added to Tutu du Monde database.
27. In the instance where the original winner doesn’t claim the prize then a redraw will take place, the re draw winner will be notified in writing whilst having their details published on the Tutu du Monde social media channels.
28. The re draw will take place on 13/05/2020
29. The Promoter is Tutu du Monde ABN: 48 605 936 703